Nick and I are excited about our move! So here are some updates to you from us.
Monday, March 4, 2013
Puppy video
An unexpected cute moment with Echo. She didn't eat her dinner, showed no interest in food or treats. When we played with her, she showed all her normal zest, but if we ignored her, she just laid down. We took her outside to play with Chris and Saki, and she chased Saki around more than she ever has. But inside, she felt a teeny bit warm, so I gave her some ice cubes, hoping she'd chew them up. Instead of chewing them, she tried to fight them. I tried to get the video as soon as possible, but by the time I got it started, she quit fighting them and was just playing. Here's the link, never mind the audio. The commercials on the tv were pretty loud, so I tried to turn the video sound down after putting it on the computer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment