Nick and I are excited about our move! So here are some updates to you from us.
Saturday, May 11, 2013
Nick's First Pro Sports Game!
One more thing to check off the new experiences list: Nick's first professional sports game. Last night we went to a SF Giants game against the Atlanta Braves, but it didn't go as easily as planned. The weather has been so great, so I was really excited for a sunny evening of baseball when I bought the tickets. Friday arrives thoroughly foggy, true to SF weather. At work I saw that it was misty and cold all day, but only a 10 minute drive south the fog wall stopped and it was sunny all day. We got on the CalTrain and immediately after it began moving I realized I didn't have the tickets to the game. We had to get off the train, catch a train going back south, get the tickets from the apartment, and catch a later train. From the time of the first train to the train we actually took to SF, 55 minutes lapsed. Very frustrating, but we were only 10 minutes late to the game. It was really cold in the city, but the game was great. The Giants beat the Braves 8-2 against a pitcher the Giants hadn't won against since 2006!! And they made it look easy. The first 6 runs were all in one inning! I'm glad it was an exciting game because Nick isn't the biggest baseball fan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment