![]() |
| Another pony in the stable. |
Our friend Jarid came out last week. We had a great time going to dinner, dog parks, and sites with him and our friend Kathleen. Kathleen grew up in the city, picked us up at the airport when we moved here, and just moved back to the city after attending college in Iowa. It's exciting to have her back. Her nicknames include Spots and Merty, so if you see those names in the future, it's her.
![]() |
| Kathleen and Spots, climbing rocks at the dog park |
Echo is getting bigger by the second. She is about 50 lbs and eats 6 cups of food a day. She still begs for more after that, too! She never gets people food in order to prevent her from begging. Today, however, we put some gravy from the crockpot pork dinner we had onto her food. Immediately after polishing off her food, she started barking at the crockpot... it's scary how quickly she picks up on things.
Coming up in the future, we're starting a small bike group in the Skanska office. Nick and I will be attending the first ride, which is Sunday, June, 30. It's going to be a 20-mile, flat ride. I'm pretty excited. I have to find a used bike for a good price, but I'm sure that will happen.
We hope you all have a great weekend, from our home to yours!


No comments:
Post a Comment