Upon mama's request...I have the weekend pics of the baby. Over the weekend, she learned quite a bit. The biggest: stairs. She went from being scared to death of them, to doing 3 stories of them on her own in just 2 days. She's also learned that it's bad to potty in the house. That doesn't mean no accidents inside, but she is at least trying. She isn't messing in her kennel over night, either. Well, if we put the divider in her kennel she doesn't. We bought a dog bed that fits in her kennel, and last night I left it in the kennel for her. But that was a bad idea because the divider doesn't work when that's in. Without that divider, we didn't whine before pottying, but after. My fault. She's slowly getting used to staying in the kennel if we leave. She cries and whines pretty bad when we leave her there. She doesn't mind being in there if she can see us, though.
Before pictures, non-puppy news. We got our new couch Friday. We also got a few other things to make the place functional. Puppy toy basket, glass coasters, and a strainer from Goodwill. A strip of coat hooks. Hanger for Nick's katana. It's shaping up in here.
On Saturday morning I went to meet a running club for a trail run. Unfortunately, when I got there I had no idea how to tell who the people were. There were only 2 other people confirmed to go, and it was really busy. After stretching and waiting for 10-12 minutes, I gave up and ran by myself. The run was gorgeous. It went through a nature reserve type place. Beautiful lake and lots of trees to look at. I found out when I got home that the other 2 runners were late, but we're going again next weekend with a better meetup plan.
Now. Pictures:
 |
| New tag |
 |
| Learning to walk on a leash at Golden Gate Park |
 |
| All she does is sleep... |
 |
| She loves sleeping on this pillow |
 |
| Here is how little she is in respect to the new couch. (Note the katana made the wall) |
 |
| Kennel snoozing |
 |
| Echo's first pig ear |
I never would have guessed it's so exhausting being a puppy! She's pretty damn cute
ReplyDelete