Nick and I are excited about our move! So here are some updates to you from us.
Tuesday, January 15, 2013
Hey everybody! This is Nick by the way. Amanda is busy unpacking and asked me to write the blog today. We are currently with out Internet therefore I am writing this from my phone so bear with me. The last few days have been really hectic. Amanda just started her new job and I have been taking her to work. So far she really enjoys it. She is working on the genentech campus witch has 30+ buildings. I will let her tell you more about what she has been doing next time. We just moved into our new apartment on Monday so we are currently trying to get everything set up. It is still a work in progress, I would say we are about 3/4 of the way done. I just spent the last hour getting the tv mounted to the wall, lol. I have been spending my last few days unpacking the pod and dealing with setting up all the utilities. We will have cable and Internet on thursday, so a longer blog post with pictures will come then. Our new furniture arrives tomorrow and alledgedly our car will be ready to be picked up (fingers crossed). We are all done watching the puppies so tonight will be our first night sleeping in the new apartment. A couple odd things about the apartment we are just noticing are that there is no light in the bed room. When we walked through it, it was daylight so we didn't notice. No worries though I bought a Lamp. Also we knew there was a train nearby but hadn't heard it until recently. It is quite loud, hopefully we get use to it. By this weekend we should have everything up and running and have our car back. Amanda can hardly wait for the puppy to come..... Only 9 days left....hopefully she can make it. I don't know where the puppy is going to go, we have no more room. We already had to throw some unnecessary items away. We will just have to make room for the little fur ball.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment